While continuing the work of its predecessors, the current team of Domaines Barsalou fully participates in giving a new impetus to Languedoc viticulture. The daily professional efforts are focused on six fundamental principles:
● Build on the experience of previous generations in order to adapt
each gesture to the particularities of the terroir.
● Working with a long-term vision within the family company as well
as with its partners.
● Apply sustainable agriculture methods to preserve the vitality of
the soil and minimize the impact on the environment.
● Guaranteeing the traceability of production, from the vine to the
● Seek Mediterranean expressiveness and balance for all wines.
● Ensuring regularity in quality for each vintage.
The winemaking equipment is rigorously selected with the aim of producing wines with precision. Technical exchanges with internationally renowned wine specialists such as the Dubernet Laboratories and the master taster Éric Verdier help to give more finesse and character to the vintages. The pooling of wine knowledge and skills is a key factor for the continuity of qualitative progress.